Mom's Tortellini Soup
Ready in 15 minutes!
3 14 ½ cans chicken broth or 6 cups homemade broth
8 ounces cheese tortellini
1 ½ cups spinach leaves, coarsely chopped
Salt and pepper
Grated Parmesan cheese
- Bring broth to a boil in a large saucepan.
- Add tortellini and cook until tender about 8 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Stir in spinach and simmer until spinach wilts, about 2 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Ladle soup into bowls and sprinkle generously with Parmesan cheese.
Great with Castleton Crackers!